ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

At Trax!

just seen loads of modders as we were coming up the A34 between Newbury and Oxford - some really smart, some, ahem, not quite so I have to say

Rob, Was my mates laptop - and his mobile too

Was a very cool day out...

Oh, and I have 95 pictures - Ill put them into a gallery and you can all have a look later!

Daz.

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Yeah, was a good day out. Anyone c my car there then?? The blue 2.0 Fiesta on the fiestaturbo.com stand.

did anybody else see the red 172 do the 0-60 sprint....it came out with a cracking time of 6.64 seconds....It looked standard..(from the outside anyway) was it a cliosport owners car?

The red 172 mk2 was my brothers, and it was standard! With only 3000miles! He bodged the launch a little we reckon that he easily could have made it less than 6.5!

Hi Glen
I was well chuffed to see the time your brothers car got...was bloody quick..I think the best Evo have had out of the Mk2 was 7.0 seconds...
fastest run I saw all day was a scooby..hit 60 in 3.8 seconds...man that thing flew...

Yeah he was quite pleased, shame i didnt have mine there would have been interesting to see! i think he could have shaved a bit off it too, but a 7 quid a shot how many practise runs before you get it right!Saw the orange twin engined renault 5 hit 3.1 to 60 and a mini in 5.0!

Williams 2, STi N12

Was the scooby a silver one with yellow cooling pipes??

Could of been my mate, cause I think he went up there and that does it in around 4secs.