ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just got some of this today, my baby has never had a brake fluid change before in 8 years. So when i change my brakes all round shortly going to put it in then. People say it's good stuff, so let's hope and see

GSXR + KDX220
Its certainly easier to see when the new fluid comes through when bleeding :approve:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Done my fluid last week too but with the Castrol Response Dot4 and Goodridge hoses :) so much better!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Someone told me not to leave brake fluid sitting about too long before using it, any reason behind that? :S

GSXR + KDX220
Its ok for a while so long as the seal hasnt been broken but if it has, moisture will get into it and make it kind of useless!

GSXR + KDX220
Make sure you soak the rear ones in WD40/Plusgas a day/few hours at least, before trying to undo them as they get caked in all the cr*p from the road ;)
A wire brush wouldnt go amiss too lol