ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ATE Super R Blue Dot 4 Brake Fluid - 1 Litre only £10!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If this is any use and i might stick a post up on the trackday in novemeber thread. I can get this for £8.28 including vat, if anyone was interested i could bring some to oulton then. Just a thought to help people out :)

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
1 litre is enough. I bought 2 last time it was at this price. I fitted braided hoses all round and the system was drained completely. I've got 1 left over as a spare.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I dont know the ins and outs on brake fluid but this stuff has a high boiling point and lots of people have used it including me with 0 issues.

Impreza Wagon
I bled my brakes earlier in the year with this, great stuff and performed without any issues at Bedford.

I forgot to suck the old out first so I learnt the hard way! I also used the Gunson Easibleed kit, highly recommend it if your a one man band when working on your car.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Don't take it right down though, just to minimum. Don't want to risk getting air into the system.

You wont, the only time you will if you bleed the brakes and run out of fluid.

Do as i have said and you will be fine.

Suck out old fluid, don't get it on your paint work.

Get as much of the old stuff out as you can, bleeding old dirty fluid through the master cylinder is not good.