ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attacked on the bus in Stafford

I have had the living daylights scared out of me by some loon on the bus last night.

I was sitting quite happily on the the bus a bit pished, but thats it, going home at 8:15 from stafford. We had got about 1/2 way to where I was going and this fellow stood up, walked up to me and grabbed me around the throat with one hand and smacked me in the face with the other.

I curled my knees up and kicked him in the knees, he went down and his mate grabbed him and apologised to me, and then tried to strike up casual conversation about the weather????

Im fine I think, just a bit scratched, and a little tender, but I am never using public transport again, as a lunatic sat hollering at me for the whole journey last time. I have decided I am going to give up drinking and drive the cup everywhere :)

I reported it, but I think I will hear f-all about it from the police.

:confused:

Word of advice - dont take a holiday in Stoke-On-Trent.

;-) /y0z

Not a Clio

stafford is full of crazy people, should see the postman, he looks like hes just escaped from the local crazy house.

it frightened the bejesus out of me.

If I had managed to think about it. I really wish I had given him a pasting, as I wouldnt feel so angry now about it, but I am not really a fighter (only on the rugby pitch) so its only the dented pride talking.

/y0z

I was thinking about waiting in weatherspoons (I saw him sat in there earlier in the day) with our front row, and just having a quiet chat with him about it.

Our pack weighs about 160 stone, of which about 150 is in our front row, big fellows...

unlucky mate - i f*cking hate people like that. such tw*ts. all they do is act like d*cks. sounds like he needs a beating.

as for driving everywhere in the cup - sounds good to me. I have been doing that in my 172 since i got it - saves loads of cash on the beer and also means you can go when you want and listen to the music that you want!!

hell get his comeuppance

I think it would mean that I just went out for dinner in places that were further away and more expensive, which is never good. :-(

LMAO. I live near Stoke. Its a sh*t hole. Not the area, its all the loony people. You should see em. I think its the interbreeding or something. If you ever want a laugh just drive through some of the scummy areas of Staffordshire (recently voted Britains worst county). The only good thing is that we have the lowest ambulance response times in the country. And that only because apart from Stoke we dont have any other big towns or cities. LMAO. Its all farmers and druggies.

Glad I wont be going back to Stafford uni for my fourth year!! Always thought it was a bit of a sh*t hole and thats coming from a Telford lad!!!

Theres always one wherever you go thats just a complete d1ck looking for trouble,

I dont drink would rather stay sober and drive my car home than take public transport.

thats why you use taxis lol not public transport thats for the common folk.if not a taxi then i get my driver to come pick me up in the car

that wasnt a fight melly... we were tickling each other. remember Jas is an essex boy, I wouldnt want him to break a nail.

:)

Suzuki SV650

And my mates at work in Stafford wonder why I wanna move back home to Leicester and finish my 2nd and 3rd years of uni there instead of staying in this sh*tty little town!

Lets get the Cliosport massif onto this guy.

there is no need to talk about Jas like that,he isnt massive he is just big boned! Go back to Leicester...

;-)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

how did this conversation get on to me?

anyway Yoz, youre a big bloke, you should of sat on him. :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

heh taxis are as bad as busses though i went to bournmouth out with some friends i was staying in a hotel and it was at the top of a cliff and i was at the bottom+ had drank to much so i waited an hour to get a taxi got in and the bloke hit the limiter in every gear, wrong side of the road driving u name it he did it lol.

either walk or dont drink then u can drive lol.

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 17 June 2003

how did this conversation get on to me?

anyway Yoz, youre a big bloke, you should of sat on him. :D

dunno how? think it was mels fault earlier

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah anyway youre big enough Yoz you should have sat on him and crushed him to death! LOL I gave up heavy drinking a long time ago - found that being pissed quite often meant you mostly meant other piss-heads. And seeing as about half the population cant have a drink without acting like tw*ts, its a lot easier to avoid pubs. Case in point: some years ago I went to the pub with a couple of mates from back home. Some pissed up geezer says what you looking at to me, I dont even know the bloke and never seen him before in my life, the next thing I know he comes up behind me and smashes me over the head with the thick end of a pool cue. I didnt go down so he clocked me again. Then about ten of my mates flattened him. So what was his excuse when he got to court after what seemed about a year? He had been drinking and didnt know what he was doing. Like hell he didnt - he only got about 6 months - but there seems to be a thing that its ok to act like a tw*t if youre pissed. Well it aint - if someone cant have a few drinks without turning into some violent uncontrollable psycho then they shouldnt be allowed to drink. Give them some kind of tag that goes off every time they go in a pub, restaraunt or off licence, that way well all know who these arsewipes are.

silver valver/hybrid

i used to catch the bus everyday to wolverhampton, (before i was driving) and i always had a nutter come sit next to me! i will never catch a bus again, i know too many people who have been robbed or stabbed, one kid on our school bus was thrown out the fire exit window... the top one! Ive also been punched in the face walking through an estate in dudley, my crime,, i was white, i was with 2 of my mates he was with 20 of his. take my car everywhere now, even that aint safe ive been grabbed round the throat by a guy because my mate pulled a moonie at him. cut us up, grabbed me and threatened to kill my mate with the knife he had tucked in his belt, which he had got his other hand on.

ive been mugged by 4 massive somali guys with big knifes, and im not ashamed to admit i did cry when i got home.

then the rage came over me, and i printed off the forms to join the NF but then i calmed down and put them in the bin.

its a horrible experience, they only got 7 quid as well, that hardened me up a bit , im not very tall, bit porky but if anyone tried that now i would chin the c**t regardless, go out in a blaze

Suzuki SV650

Lol yoz ya fecker I am going back to Leics in a week!!! Had enough of Zanzibar and Wetherspoons!

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

well i was seriously considerin it, i went for a look around there and was very impressed. but im not now. im gonna bum around for a year and save up some serious money.....and spend it on the clio:D

y0z2a I was in Stafford last night, me and Sweeny could have gone and convinced him the error of his ways using nothing but gret rt power.

Paul

Suzuki SV650

Ha Renault Top powah!

No dont come to uni in Stafford... I have learnt that there are 3 main things to consider when going to university...

1) Number of decent pubs and clubs within a 10 mile radius...
2) Women to blokes ratio...
3) Decent mixed halls/accomodation...

Teaching quality, standard of uni, university rankings & equipment mean sod all! University is for getting drunk 24/7, meeting people and spending most, if not all of your student loan on your motor!!!