ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attempted break in

came out of work last night and someone has tried to brake into my car, down the side of the door is bent and scuffed where they put a bar or somthing down the side and tried to bend it open, im royally pissed off.

How much will this cost to fix?

Will try and get some pics up later.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Re: (unts

im a pissed off,

And speaking Italian now I see ;)

F*cking w*nkers. Plain and simple. If they get caught on the job, they get killed. Plain and simple. I'd break their f*cking necks. Would I be jailed for this? Or is it simply protecting your posessions? Discuss.

That is s**t mate. Where do you work/where was it parked?

i work in gravesend, cap park was full so i had to park in a alley 5mins walk away, woulsnt mind but my car is stripped so you can see there is f**k all in there.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

If i caught them breaking into my car, i'd kill them, plain and simple. I'd then take their lifeless corpses to my mates farm and let the little piggies eat their remains.

im a pissed off,

F*cking w*nkers. Plain and simple. If they get caught on the job, they get killed. Plain and simple. I'd break their f*cking necks. Would I be jailed for this? Or is it simply protecting your posessions? Discuss.

PMSL, if i ever caught them in the act the head would go through every window in the car,

Leon Cupra R 225

im a pissed off,

lol, protecting your possessions surely :approve: I'd be the same

I'm sorry to hear whats happened , but taking the law in your own hands is as bad as the fcukers in the 1st place .... you might be able to repair it , or a new door is the 2nd option .

i'd personally kick fcuk out of them than pass to the law , cos a slap on the wrists doesn't cut it for me .

have been told a new door then spraying to blend it in as its the bluey silver colour so not a very common colour???????????

may just leave it until i de-lock and colour code it,

polo, here for lols
if i caught thm i wud kik 7 shades of s hit out of them, thn bundle them in the boot, drive thm half way up the m4 and jus leave them in the middle of nowere on the hard shoulder

Punto/Clio GTT
you could just bend it back very easily if no paint has cracked. would mean no repair bills, no paint bills etc and youd just be left with a slight mark that you know is there. seen loads n loads of break ins like this, the windows never break either, somethin manufactureres need to look at tbh for future cars

you could just bend it back very easily if no paint has cracked. would mean no repair bills, no paint bills etc and youd just be left with a slight mark that you know is there. seen loads n loads of break ins like this, the windows never break either, somethin manufactureres need to look at tbh for future cars

yes they do, they didnt even take anything, my tv hu was still there so they never touched it.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guff news, some simpleton tried to break into my car not that long ago. Ended up they got caught due to forensics and they used the subway station where it happened after it.

Pity i wasnt allowed to shoe them royally in the stones

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Moved and title changed to remove expletive!

Oooh sexy, a woman in control, quite the turn on;)

Unlucky MOFO some fuckwits have no respect for other peoples property. At least it was only an attempted break in, not a break in. Hope you can get sorted for a reasonable price.

i tried to do it myslef last night, did really well, just 2 little dinks in there now, garage quoted me £650 to colour code the car, remove the damage and de handel and de lock it, so think ill just go for theat when i get some money,

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
sme desperado's out their, why would they break into a 1.2 ? did u leave your wallet on show or something ?

hnope nothing, evetrythink was out of the car...apart from the hu but if they had wanted this they would have just smashed the window.