ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Attn. All V6 owners!

Hi Im considering buying a Clio V6 early next year, I will be 21 y/o by then & i was just wondering if some current owners could give me some feedback on what they think of the car, running costs, insurance premiums ect...any help would be appriciated!!

Cheer!

Simon

Go for it mate.

It dont cost much to run,servicing is cheap.

It will cost alot to insure at your age being a group 20 car but what the hell if you can aford it.

You will NEVER buy another car so cheap that turns so many heads as the V6 does mate.

I love mine to bits.

Seany

GR7

Shiny red R32

Seany, have you ever scraped the front of your car on speed humps, steep slopes etc?

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

I am also seriously considering a Mk2 V6 next year. I read responses to this post with interest. Will be a struggle selling the Lotus though so make them convincing!

Paul

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 07 November 2003

Seany, have you ever scraped the front of your car on speed humps, steep slopes etc?
Not yet,i avoid them like the plague if i go out in the V6

Seany