ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AU02 ZPT driving like a complete C*** / satchel

Today whilst driving out of Taunton on the Wellington road, heading to Wellington on the A38 the above PB 172 followed me onto Stonegallows road. Dunno what but could tell there was going to be an issue.....

so passing through Rumwell we hit the national speedlimit zone, he decides to overtake me and attempt the two cars in front which were driving at 50! May I just add that this was on double white solid lines!

as he pulled up alongside me, realising everyone is braking...... Reason the car leading was turning right at the next junction and so was indicating and heading into the waiting turn area.

said tool had nowhere to go and had to hanker on the brakes! To add insult to the wound he then indicated to also turn off but after the leading car made his move, he re-indicated left and came back onto A38 merely one car behind!

this was at 4pmish so typically a busy or potentially busy time of day.

Think he was either showing off as we have same cars or being a complete bell! Luckily he realised In time but could've ended a lot worse. Thankfully nobody was hurt.