ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aucky's Maroon-5 [more CS Mx-5 content]

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I thought I'd commented but clearly not, I bloody love it mate, properly awesome. I've loved reading your updates before I've even seen it so it's good to see the fruits of your labour.

Re: the lip, repair it yourself. If you fail, you lose nothing. What's it made out of?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, cheers.

I'm quietly gutted about the front lip though, it really transformed the look of the front end ;(

Listerine & Poledo
As rob said, have a go at fixing it then, there's no loss if you fail.

They are pretty much 100% cosmetic though, unless yours is a super-special with flat-bottom under trays that is.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
As above, give it a go. It makes the front end look quite aggressive I think. Much nicer than the GV one which everyone seems to have.

I thought I saw you on Monday. Exact same colour as yours, but it was clean though lol. Some sort of aftermarket wheels on too.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
As above, give it a go. It makes the front end look quite aggressive I think. Much nicer than the GV one which everyone seems to have.

I thought I saw you on Monday. Exact same colour as yours, but it was clean though lol. Some sort of aftermarket wheels on too.

Where? It was out and about on Monday, and clean.

I probably could bodge a fix but it wouldn't be very strong!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Going past the park and ride by Ash's place. I don't think it was you though.

What about that lloyds automobiles (sp) in Manchester?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I showed it Roy @ Lloyds, said its do-able obviously. But the man hours it would take would make it silly cost really.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361000094.756836.jpg

I'm actually quite liking the style front bumper at the moment.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A few more from the muddy drift day

9474105f5b091e4d429e8271f8c95b1e_zps930d0445.jpg

IMG_3994_zpsc26166e4.jpg

IMG_3610_zps3975a2f7.jpg

IMG_2957_zps3e0eec94.jpg

IMG_2573_zps2be518dd.jpg

IMG_2482_zpsd334c77d.jpg

IMG_1882_zps65082580.jpg

I really need to pull my finger (and my wallet) out to get this sorted for summer now!

Dem wheelz. Like the low-pro headlights too, was thinking it would spot on with a hard top as I started reading through the thread but you've already got that covered, ha.

Found a couple that I'd happily go and buy tomorrow. Just need MR Poo to sell. Then I can add all of my parts I've got left over from RACK (pretty much got the whole car left on my drive :eek: )

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't updated this for a while!

The last few months:
New clutch and gearbox oil
New coolant heater hose
New rad cap
New coolant
P5 Sportdrive frame rail strengthening kit

Soon to be fitted is my custom retro style roll bar