ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aucky's Maroon-5 [more CS Mx-5 content]

Listerine & Poledo
MX-5 Parts now running 10% off all parts.

You know, for service items and such ;)

@Chappers11 - yes, as a commuting daily they make better financial sense than a Clio, especially when you've got the hard-top

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
a3eheme9.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
A few new additions:

-MeisterR Zeta-S coilovers are now fitted and have been set up by BLiNK Motorsport
-Jass Performance front grill
-Jass Performance Stealth TSI kit
-Gear knob extension

921ca05a-28c1-4bed-a8f3-983b724877f3_zps34b724c5.jpg

I was so happy to drive it last night, its the best its ever fealt but after a high speed journey home on the motorway I've found yet another coolant leak :|
It's only a problem at high rpm it seems which is fine in the short term but I think this one could be tricky!

Pop some close pictures up of that broken front lip if you want, i love a challege, i cant see how it can be that expensive to repair properly......

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Pop some close pictures up of that broken front lip if you want, i love a challege, i cant see how it can be that expensive to repair properly......

Thanks! I've got someone else whose going to have a look at it next week but I'll PM you if he doesn't fancy it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
After a quick poke around it looks like the oil cooler inlet hose. None in stock at mx5parts for 4 weeks :|

Listerine & Poledo
Wish I could get rid of the arch-gap on Listerine, but unfortunately speed bumps and practicality dictate that I cannot.

Does look good fella, all aside from the dildo-shifter ;)

After a quick poke around it looks like the oil cooler inlet hose. None in stock at mx5parts for 4 weeks :|

MX5Revive are another good bet, Brian is constantly breaking 5s for parts.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Wish I could get rid of the arch-gap on Listerine, but unfortunately speed bumps and practicality dictate that I cannot.

Does look good fella, all aside from the dildo-shifter ;)

MX5Revive are another good bet, Brian is constantly breaking 5s for parts.

Thanks, I'll have a look.

The Meisters are so comfortable on the road too! :)

Listerine & Poledo
My OEM Bilsteins are like a magic carpet ride compared to a 172.
But compared to a non-sport 5, they're a lot firmer. A bloke at work went and got a "Special" edition mk2.5 (read as 5-speed, open diff, standard suspension etc.) and it was, again comparatively, a proper wallow-y barge
I only hear good about the Meisters, granted, but I'll only lose my exhaust and chassis bracing if I go lower. :)

Listerine & Poledo
good move. Those Elise seats look properly smart in a '5.

the lumbar-adjustable seats yeah?

Listerine & Poledo
In fairness, the Mk2.5 leather seats are just as good. Comfy, wear well and only an inch or so higher-mounted than the Elise ones.