ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aucky's Maroon-5 [more CS Mx-5 content]

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys! Wasn't expecting such a positive response!

Error! It'll be so filthy by the end of the day, haha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360411401.258988.jpg

Lulz

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Are the headlamps permanently popped up? If so no offence mate but that looks cack, it looks like the motors have broken or something.:S

Also please don't 'stance' it, the MX5 is a driver's car, why make it virtually undrivable?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
This is gorgeous. Would love one, and will look for one by in a few years when im 22ish, but will be near impossible to find a decent one then i suspect. How much did you pay/how much is worth now roughly if I can ask?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How'd you get on today mate?

PS, it doesn't need 'lows', looks perfect as it is!

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
The lights are meant to be half-way up Mork!
Hmm, must a an 'MX5 scene' thing but it's not my bag personally. Other than that though it's looking good, I've always been fond of the mk1 MX5. I particularly like the colour on this one.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
How'd you get on today mate?

PS, it doesn't need 'lows', looks perfect as it is!

Being the dickhead I am, I didn't remove the front lip.
I also stubbornly refused to back out of a 3 corner chain and went over a tyre wall on the exit.

My front lip is now in 3 pieces and it now has the camp Lightening McQueen smile. Fingers crossed its fixable!

I absolutely loved it though, very tempted to sell this one, buy a shed an coilovers and just go nuts! :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360428951.663882.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm, must a an 'MX5 scene' thing but it's not my bag personally. Other than that though it's looking good, I've always been fond of the mk1 MX5. I particularly like the colour on this one.

Perhaps, I haven't been to any meets yet. Sorry I can't be a scene stereotype.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Great work jack, looks tip top after your efforts detailing it. What's that with the tyre wall - been out on track with it today?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172

Tbh on mine i want them becuase my seat is that low that when they are up they are in my eyeline..

car looks great, although not sure on the shade its in tbh

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Ah gutted for you mate. I missed that happening too. It did look really nice out there though, even if it was a little dirty ;)

Oh and you was right about the Evo, absolute monster!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Pop over to Donington on Sunday 24 th I will show you what a sorted mk 3 can do ;)

27 mx5s including lots of race cars having a shake down :D

Lol sounds like you had a fun day.

Hopefully wont be long before I can get the stock car out for testing on the track.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
As I feared, the bodyshop confirmed that my front lip is fucked up beyond economical repair.

It looks so outrageously homo at the front now :(

f9e1db00503ca9e2b1bc65f8cb5f7398_zps04d2d458.jpg

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I've never seen another lip like this, it was good because it widened the lower bumper to cover the front of the wheels a bit, unlike the GV or OEM lip :(