ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi got downgraded :-(

Looks 10 years older to me.

Dunno nothing about A4s but looking at the first pic i'd guess it was a special quick one.

Just looks like a plain Audi to me now, like a taxi or something.

Z4 Coupe
The new wheels look 100x better IMO, yeah it looks a tad older but that's it. I think it looks great!

Turbos.
I think you've aged the car quite badly too. I appreciate a saloon should never ride badly, but then i would have just saved for some plush coilovers.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know of a set of replica RS6 alloys for sale. Not sure what they look like.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I liked both sets of wheels for looks but i can understand wanting a slightly better ride.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks better, but imho you now you need to swop the RS4's for the proper 'S-line' wheels from that era:

media

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've got replica 18" B7 RS4 wheels, freshly powder coated anthracite with no tyres, selling for £350.

182trophy & Williams
with the rs4 wheels on its just trying to be something its not, much prefer the other 18" wheels.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
with the rs4 wheels on its just trying to be something its not, much prefer the other 18" wheels.

But it's not, those wheels are fitted as standard to Sline models now.