ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Audi RS6 Crash pics :(

Jesus! Never seen anything like that, on one of the pics I actually two Audis had crashed into each other until I saw the numberplate. Can't belive they came out of that alive... I'm buying an Audi.

You should have 'NSFA' in the title (Not Safe For AndyA4), he'll be in mourning for a week.

BMW 330D
Jesus! Never seen anything like that, on one of the pics I actually two Audis had crashed into each other until I saw the numberplate. Can't belive they came out of that alive... I'm buying an Audi.

You should have 'NSFA' in the title (Not Safe For AndyA4), he'll be in mourning for a week.
I couldnt believe it was one car till i looked a bit closer and realise the rear has detached from the front. Have a read a couple of posts down, the guy got out of it alive!

Just goes to show you can have an accident like that in a well built car and still come out alive, he was lucky very lucky!

bits for sale on ebay :
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320088449961

BMW 330D
Dammit, why do i always post stuff thats already on here!

Im just amazed that the guy walked away from that!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
shame the looser was going to fast, serves him right, what if he hit a car with a baby in it, the f**king t**t should go to jail

ST
Maybe there was a 172 cup giving him a hard time and he was trying to loose it in the twisties'...

No more clio's for me!
That chaps getting a lotto ticket next then! fook!

The amazing thing is tho how well the drivers side of the cab stayed intact. :approve:

Der Panzer
shame the looser was going to fast, serves him right, what if he hit a car with a baby in it, the f**king tw*t should go to jail

The rings give him a licience to drive how he sees fit. Not like it was a poorly designed French car or something. :rasp:

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I can't believe that, I'd put money on the car been in that state because the Emergency services have cut it up to get him out!

Der Panzer
I can't believe that, I'd put money on the car been in that state because the Emergency services have cut it up to get him out!

Read the first line of the thread:

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/587619-rs6-nasty-way.html

The driver himself was stood beside the car when he called the emergency services.

The thing that really amazes me, to be honest, is the amount of wiring in the fecker! :S Looks like there's miles of the stuff.

Thats why its so heavy ;)

Der Panzer
When you have a bi-turbo, 4.2l V8 that's been tweeked by ABT I don't think weight really comes into it that much, especially since it's supposed to be a family road car.

Better than yours. C*nt.
shame the looser was going to fast, serves him right, what if he hit a car with a baby in it, the f**king tw*t should go to jail

Cos you bought your Cup to do 60mph down country roads... I couldn't even pull that bull off with my FF 182, let alone the Cup that people buy 'for the driving experience' (and of course not because they can't afford the nicer ones). Cos that makes sense!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If the guy had hit the tree a few inches further down the car he would be dead.He was just lucky that soewhere else on the car took the impact...

ian