ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I could be wrong but I'm sure mobile roads are just like pissing in the wind.

An most of them don't provide adequate cooling to the cars.

Your not wrong, and the closest thing to a good permanent one costs stupid money to hire as it's basically a garage on wheels!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
People wanted food by the end of the night. Make it happen Dan

Hmm they also wanted hot half naked women wearing sexually modified nurses outfits serving cold beers.............

I'm sure CS towers could spare some of them from their normal waitressing duties for next year.

Reactions: Don

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Has that rolled over? It seems alright at the front

He basically fish tailed all the way through the S bend bit and then hit the field and rolled once.

After I left a GTR apparently crashed in the same place and rolled three times! I got a pic of it in the paddock area, had carbon doors and roof etc

825F5D19-A03A-403F-9706-A79369B15F0C_zps66rjl2oy.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I only have two memories of the 3am feast, Raf pushing sausages around a frying pan saying Bratwurst after every word and Scott falling over.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I only have two memories of the 3am feast, Raf pushing sausages around a frying pan saying Bratwurst after every word and Scott falling over.

I was hoping everyone forgot about that.

That was an absolutely amazing end to the night though.

I'm genuinely surprised you remember me falling over with the condition you were in lol

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Do you not remember him sitting down after to talk to us and you saying 'look at you trying to act all cool like you haven't just fallen over'?

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yep. When we were driving home we both said our stomachs hurt from laughing so much!

I want to find out who chundered next to the trailer though. It was dangerously close to our tent!
I don't remember any sick?! And I was camped fairly near your trailer lol! The tactical spew was courtesy of one of @rctempire's mates though, if that's who it was.

The lukewarm BBQ was one of the best laughs I had all weekend I think. WTF was up with that thing?! 😂

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I have a really big gap in my memory from around 11:30 - 2am, I remember being convinced that the band were going to stop playing after Queens Don't Stop Me Now, (scene missing) next thing I remember was eating Bratwurst and struggling to stay concious.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't remember any sick?! And I was camped fairly near your trailer lol! The tactical spew was courtesy of one of @rctempire's mates though, if that's who it was.

The lukewarm BBQ was one of the best laughs I had all weekend I think. WTF was up with that thing?! 😂
The Luke warm BBQ!!! I forgot about that!

They left chicken on it for 6 hours and it was just cooked! Lol

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Yep. When we were driving home we both said our stomachs hurt from laughing so much!

I want to find out who chundered next to the trailer though. It was dangerously close to our tent!

I heard one of the Scottish lads had a tactical chunder.

Aye that was Ross, he did it next to Scottish Daves car, so wasnt Ross.
To much buckfast im sure.

PS - Pizza was pretty good at Pizza Hut.