ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
@LiquidYellDan
What was your mate shouting as I came past near the end of your vid on Youtube? lol
That was a great little tail chase we had going on :smile:

Yeah it was. His laugh is comical in the vid too, Just after you passed me.

Was great. Best chases on the day were with yourself. Had a good few runs with bro speed car too! [emoji41]

Haha yeah couldn't help but giggle sorry Pac. Good little battle between you both and then realised you were only one up....was more a laugh at how capable Dans car is on track with very little mods! Surprised me a little.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any video footage of my mates Storm grey 172?

That the one with red wing mirror's and the rear bumper cut out Dan?

If so, it sounded mental! Had a good look round after his session he kindly left the bonnet up.
Cheeky little ABS delete as his n/s/r tyre kept locking up lol! Either way its made me want to put bodies on the Trophy!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

If so, it sounded mental! Had a good look round after his session he kindly left the bonnet up.
Cheeky little ABS delete as his n/s/r tyre kept locking up lol! Either way its made me want to put bodies on the Trophy!
That's the one.

Aircon delete, power steering delete, ABS delete.
It's basically an engine on wheels.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

I was lucky enough to get some passenger laps in it and I can confirm its a fcuking animal!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I was lucky enough to get some passenger laps in it and I can confirm its a fcuking animal!

It looked superb on track! Even pushing that turbo'd Arctic blue 182 out of the way!
Such a shame Renault didn't offer that colour for 182's as standard. My only criticism though is that I think the car would look much better with a standard rear bumper, but that's just my opinion!

Clio 182 Track Car
I don't think i did get any footage @Diesel Davis, It left track before i started recording. This is all i got of the afternoon session from my mobile phone.

I'll edit up may pictures this week and get them uploaded.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I forgot to ask, was the northern turnout as good as you'd hoped/expected with the venue finally being northern?

I know that was a concern and I'll be a bit disappoint if the northerners let the side down lol.

@Sunglasses_Ron

I think we averaged around 300 people at previous CSS's and this was year was just shy of 300 I believe. However it was really disappointing not to have more of the Scottish lads down.

Maybe next year :up:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
54480404.jpg