ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aurevoir Clio Trophy

Clio 182 Trophy
stopped at traffic lights on deansgate in manchester last fridayand a taxi went straight into the back of me and then slammed me into the car infront.
What a mess :(:(

Been confirmed today been written off. Devastated isnt the word. Had the Trophy since brand new and never failed to put a smile on my face.

Clio 182 Trophy
thinking of an R26 now i reckon. Dont get me wrong the trophy was the best car i ever had but wanted an r26 for a few years now so gonna test drive one and see what i think

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
R26's are ace. Not as much sheer fun as a Trophy, but better in other area's.

PH1 iceburg
Sad day mate, hope all goes well looking for a new one
Some times its better to get rid when its been in an accident

M135i
Gutted for you mate.

How fast was the taxi going to cause that sort of impact? Deansgate's usually quite busy with traffic and people anyway, so was he doing serious speed?

No chance of buying the car and repairing it yourself?

A SHED!
i wonder how many trophies are left...surely increase the value of the remaining cars. gutted for ya buddy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you have any queries regarding settlement or anything mate don't hesitate to contact me.

Shame! :(

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Gutted mate! Hope your ok! If u havnt already get one of those non fault firms to sort it for you. Think a good one advertises on ph. Oh update the register on clio trophy as well. May she rest in peace! Ed

Clio 182 Trophy
Get them front dampers off asap!

prob my first thought when told write off.

Dont fancy buying back and repairing really as the chassis is bent and have done that before in some of my other cars and its never quite right.

Taxi said he was doing 30 and he didnt see me ??? Didnt see a bright red clio ???

Clio 182 Trophy
Gutted mate! Hope your ok! If u havnt already get one of those non fault firms to sort it for you. Think a good one advertises on ph. Oh update the register on clio trophy as well. May she rest in peace! Ed
How do you mean non fault firms ?

Clio Trophy
Chris said the chassis was bent? So they have had it on a jig and got it straight? Never drive right again

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Chris said the chassis was bent? So they have had it on a jig and got it straight? Never drive right again

Flololol! How do you bend a chassis? I'm f**king curious because I keep hearing this nonsense spouted!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm also interested to hear why the car won't drive straight?

Nissan 350z
3 previous owners, 77k miles, £3000. Seems reasonably priced considering whats happened I'd just ask for pics of the damage before repair to know what has been tampered with.

It wouldnt take much to right off a 10yr old Clio with Renaults bodywork costs no doubt.