ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[AUS] Clio IV 200T vs Fiesta ST

130i Road, 172 Track
I shot some photos for an Aussie website back in Jan, so thought I'd share the results. Was lucky enough to have the Fiesta for a few days and also drive them back to back on a late night mountain drive too :cool:

12050235143_75a2602900_b.jpg

IMG_7956 by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

12050449224_7ba48b8a90_b.jpg

IMG_7911 by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

12049924363_3d0c27d15e_b.jpg

IMG_8146 by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

12050265383_16dfa8d655_b.jpg

IMG_7938 by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

12050946166_482be35231_b.jpg

IMG_8191-1 by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

More details on my blog: http://autofocus.net.au/clio-200t-vs-fiesta-st-090114/

The original article is here: http://www.caradvice.com.au/266183/ford-fiesta-st-v-renault-clio-rs200-comparison-review/

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
200t always looks good in Black as it hides the faults. Hate bloody silver/anthracite bits though! Get those painted and I could start to love it!

ST looks good. Kinda like the Silver wheels from an old school pov.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
200 looks awesome, the fiesta looks somewhat dated next to it imo?

I really despise that tacky RS badge at the front of the 200. That would have to go.

Last edited:

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
200ts great from the back but the front is still hideous, needs a paper bag putting over it then your good to go.

130i Road, 172 Track
Cheers fellas. Have to agree - the 200T's best angle is rear and rear 3/4. I like the Fiesta but it is looking dated.

If you read my blog I give shortish review of the 2 cars but overall:
- Fiesta wins on steering & engine (close), and gearbox
- Clio wins on looks, interior and suspension.

At the end of the day, the Fiesta is more like a Clio 3 than a Clio 4. The 200T is great, just different to its predecessors - I'd love one in manual with 230hp and a mechanical LSD. Both awesome cars though!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
200t always looks good in Black as it hides the faults. Hate bloody silver/anthracite bits though! Get those painted and I could start to love it!

ST looks good. Kinda like the Silver wheels from an old school pov.

Looking forward to people replacing those bits with carbon fibre replacements... the Fiesta wins it imo, but the Clio does look nice from the rear. Just too many doors, will never get over that!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The 200T looks great! Does look huge though as said. In saying that, most newer 'hatches' are big!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'm really beginning to like the 200t, well in black anyway, since those pictures of the one with the gold wheels. Nice pictures btw