ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[AUS] His + hers - Clio 4 RS 200T

An orange one
I still can't get on with the new clios :(

But the megane, your 172, and that focus all look amazing! You must have epic cars in your group of mates :)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The problem is the Megane's weird wheel fitment of 8.25x19 5x114 ET65 66.1. There's no aftermarket alternatives that fit right, same problem with the 18's. Pro Race 1.3 just about manage, that's it.

Really that sucks, although those Pro Race wheels are good :)

130i Road, 172 Track
I still can't get on with the new clios :(

But the megane, your 172, and that focus all look amazing! You must have epic cars in your group of mates :)

The last photo of our lot together:

10667985455_01b04125e7_c.jpg

IMG_6904 copy by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

We're missing a Meg 265 and the 130i owner has a MX-5 turbo track car 8)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe Renault still haven't cottoned on to aluminium footrests. DRL tinting actually looks quite good, better than I was expecting.

Still isn't the car for me, although I respect it.

130i Road, 172 Track
I can't believe Renault still haven't cottoned on to aluminium footrests. DRL tinting actually looks quite good, better than I was expecting.

Still isn't the car for me, although I respect it.

Cheers fella. I've grown to like the RSC4 (it's the wife's after all) but you've got to view it as a totally different car in order to appreciate it. Lucky I still have the 172 for NA thrills 8)

There's actually an aluminium footrest for the RSC4 but it's fro LHD models only or something??

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No word of a lie, this is the very first time I've seen the new RS Clio.

Crazy that, eh?

130i Road, 172 Track
Cheers fellas!

Yeah, number plates are standard size in NSW, Aus. Can get them in all different colours and patterns now - it's a bit crazy. I like the classy look of silver/white letters on black backgrounds and have matching plates on my 2 Clios - 'QO.959' and 'QQ.939'. My Dad has OO, OQ, QQ and QO with 959, 969 and 939 in various combos. So it's a bloody nightmare keeping track of which car has what plate!