ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Express Red Hot Clio RS

This weeks Auto Express unveils new RS Clio due tailend of 2006, approx 200bhp and with a top end approaching 150mph, expected to cost....wait for it a whopping £17k, looks superb, start saving!!!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Apparantly so Ian... so my sources say... it has 4 turbos and 2 of those electric super chargers from ebay. ;o)

[Edited by CupCake on 11 May 2005 at 9:11am]

Ziel Nurburgring

Tiff will definately whip that civic TR round the track this time then, I think you will find Honda are now the ball lickers! lol

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 11 May 2005

More importatly:

How many KGs does it weigh?

I bet its geined at least 150 kg, lol.
Thatll be the Ford RS inspired whaletail, lexus lights, Peco Big Bore 4, Neon washers and Knight Rider sweeping LED behind the grill being fitted

GR7

Shiny red R32

The article also says that the current car is going out with a bang, with a hardcore Trophy.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 11 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cfc1967 on 11 May 2005

so any pictures then?
Have a look at any 182, youll get a good idea. lol
think he means the 2006 model, this always happens to me, my subscription goes up north so i never get to see it until the weekend, I wanna see the pics though.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by cfc1967 on 11 May 2005

so any pictures then?
I have just scanned in the article and pics and will PM it to someone, but I am going to be away from my PC for several hours, so maybe if others want copies, someone can perhaps volunteer to forward them to others.

I spoke to a renault sales man yesterday and he has comfirmed that the trophy will be out shortly with 205bhp and in a limited color like the pearl yellow or titanium color to match the megane trophy.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by morph on 11 May 2005

I spoke to a renault sales man yesterday and he has comfirmed that the trophy will be out shortly with 205bhp and in a limited color like the pearl yellow or titanium color to match the megane trophy.
they told me yesterday that its going to be green and have the engine out of the current Dodge Viper:confused:

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by morph on 11 May 2005<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">I spoke to a renault sales man yesterday and he has comfirmed that the trophy will be out shortly with 205bhp and in a limited color like the pearl yellow or titanium color to match the megane trophy.

Which dealer was this? Im going to go and get that in writing. lol

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by GR7 on 11 May 2005

The article also says that the current car is going out with a bang, with a hardcore Trophy.
Yeah but iirc Jeremy said it wouldnt have a bigger engine or more bhp, so hopefully I wont be *too* gutted at not getting one!

Clio 182

I read about it today, I love the looks of it, looks really mean!

Also said in autoexpress that the trophy will just have harder suspension etc and also the most expensive in the clio range.