ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Finesse Total and Spritz (interior)

1.8 Civic EX
I've been wanting to clean the interior plastics of my civic since I've had the car.

The previous owner had a couple of dogs which they clearly let jump around the car as the door panels etc were really quite grubby.

So I finally went and ordered myself some Auto Finesse Total and some Spritz.

Not much in the way of before and afters but to give you an idea I've focused on one area, the drivers side rear door.

This is how it started:

IMG_20140521_174214.jpg

And this is it after a quick squirt with some AF Total and light scrub with a relatively stiff brush:

IMG_20140521_180117.jpg

No idea why but I was expecting it to soap/bubble up to a certain extent and it just didn't which I was surprised at. Smell wise it's hard to describe, just a nice clean/fresh smell. For reference I only used the brush on the more heavily soiled areas, the rest of it I just gave it a good rubbing with a microfibre cloth.

I didn't want to apply the AF Spritz straight away as I wanted to make sure it was completely dry so I could ensure it was thoroughly cleaned. 24hrs later:

IMG_20140522_172552.jpg

Happy with that so on with the Spritz. This stuff smells amazing, it's like a sweet coconut. Not much else to say about this product, I guess it's like a quick detailer for the interior to be honest. All it needs is a quick spray and wipe over with a microfibre cloth. Just leaves a nice matte finish.

Some finished pics of the interior:

IMG_20140522_181427.jpg

IMG_20140522_181639.jpg

IMG_20140522_181645.jpg

As you can see they both work great on the gloss black dash surround and screen which is a nice bonus.

And Yes I know I need to give it a good hoover, that's next on the list along with giving the leather seats a going over with some Gliptone Liquid Leather (I've used this stuff before and it really is a great leather cleaner)

Whilst I was there I figured I'd give AF Total a go on the pedals too, just to see what would happen. I'll let the pics do the talking on these. Thanks for reading.

IMG_20140522_180430.jpg

IMG_20140522_180724.jpg

Great work Rhino172,

Glad to see you got good results from both Total and Spritz. Spritz is a personal favourite of mine and is handy to have in a door pocket just to give the dash a quick clean or remove dust.

Keep up the good work,

Joe