ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Headlights on 172

Clio 172 Monaco Blue 7/46
Hi All,

I have a 52reg 172 - havent had any mechanical problems yet (although have been thrashing the tits off it recently so it may bite me in the arse soon)

LAst night i started the car and the auto headlights didnt come on - they work as normal when manually turning them on though, has anyone else had this problem or know what it might be, i havent checked the fuses yet, im not sure if it could be down to that?!?!

I've got a Gold level warranty though with Warranty Direct so should be all good if i need to take it in somewhere...

Cheers,
Marcus

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
its possible its been reset, try putting key in ignition and turning that feature back on. Thinks it turn lights off and then on twice. You should hear a beep.

cheers, i'll try that when i get back to the car after playing sardines on the tubes later.

Thanks to 'GTRUK' as this worked first time - just turned the key to last position before starting the engine, think its called auxillary position and then turned the lights on and off twice and got a beep - now they're working fine. :clap: