ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Auto Italia Autumn Car Day (Very Pic heavy)

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Went to the Auto Italia Autumn car day today, at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon, basically an end of year (albeit early) gathering for the Italian car clubs. Some very nice exotica on display as you can see, weather was a bit iffy though and started raining in the early afternoon.

Enjoy...

IMG_0665.gif

IMG_0666.gif

IMG_0669.gif

IMG_0670.gif

IMG_0671.gif

IMG_0672.gif

IMG_0676.gif

IMG_0677.gif

IMG_0680.gif

IMG_0682.gif

IMG_0685.gif

IMG_0683.gif

IMG_0686.gif

IMG_0687.gif

IMG_0702.gif

IMG_0703.gif

IMG_0704.gif

IMG_0705.gif

Fiat Coupe 20vt
IMG_0700.gif

Then the Lamborghini's started arriving...

IMG_0706.gif

IMG_0707.gif

IMG_0709.gif

IMG_0712.gif

IMG_0713.gif

IMG_0723.gif

IMG_0725.jpg

Simon George the EVO mag contributors two Murcielago's

IMG_0720.gif

IMG_0722.gif

IMG_0711.gif

IMG_0726.gif

Fiat Coupe 20vt
More Lambo's

IMG_0688.gif

IMG_0694.gif

IMG_0696.gif

IMG_0719.gif

IMG_0717.gif

Very nice Superleggera

IMG_0714.gif

IMG_0751.gif

IMG_0721.gif

IMG_0741.gif

IMG_0747.gif

Didn't think much of the new hard top for the Murcielago convertible ;)

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0745.gif

IMG_0742.gif

IMG_0737.gif

IMG_0733.gif

IMG_0732.gif

IMG_0729.gif

IMG_0728.gif

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0757.gif

IMG_0758.gif

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
In London yesterday and we walked past Ghini dealership so put my camera smack up against their window and took this pic
s5032705kb6.jpg

This is my fav, pig ugly but awesome
IMG_0684.gif

Looks like a good show, I love the alfa sz's they still fetch a fair bit of money.

That yellow integrale has been used in various mags over the years, love it !

Titanium 182 FF
WTF when do you ever see Lamborghini LM002's. they are soooooo rare.

Would like a go in one with that Countach V12 sitting under the bonnet and rolling on 26's. Must make for some interesting handling characteristics lol.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
WTF when do you ever see Lamborghini LM002's. they are soooooo rare.

Would like a go in one with that Countach V12 sitting under the bonnet and rolling on 26's. Must make for some interesting handling characteristics lol.

1st one i've ever seen, it was massive as well. I think they only do 7/8 mpg so probably cost the driver a fair bit just to get it to the show!

Nippy white cup
I saw that Gallardo with the two white stripes at Donnington a few months back at the VW day...looked even better in the flesh!

Chris

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I saw that Gallardo with the two white stripes at Donnington a few months back at the VW day...looked even better in the flesh!

Chris

Yeah, the two blonde ladies that got out of it weren't too bad either! It had a flame kit on it as well which they showed off when they parked it.

That simon george has got some dosh

I'll say, i did read in EVO that he'd gone halves on the new Murcielago with a friend, but still a fair old amount of cash to find. It did look awesome in the pearl white.

You get the sense reading his write ups that he is always a bit borderline finacially though, he has to make them work for a living at those 'dream supercar days', clearly has silly money to spend but he doesn't seem to be super-rich.

Harry Metcalfe however, £24,000 to upgrade his Zonda brakes and a further £12,000 on a new gearbox..then came home and spent £290 on his Clio Trophy ;)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Great pics!

I'd have a detomaso over a lambo any day

I know they "only" have a ford V8 in the back, so the engine is less exotic then a V12, and not as "worthy" but a nice (red) GT5-S is much cooler, not to forget they are rare as hell.

LOL I know I'm going to get slated now.

Exige S1 + Honda S1
not at all vincent, they are superb cars, ive been in one and it is every bit as exotic as the lambo

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Harry owns the whole magazine and the publishing rights.I remember in issue 1 he was debating buying another villa in tuscany or starting EVO.Glad he made the right choice.Best mag by a mile

Fiat Coupe 20vt
You get the sense reading his write ups that he is always a bit borderline finacially though, he has to make them work for a living at those 'dream supercar days', clearly has silly money to spend but he doesn't seem to be super-rich.

Harry Metcalfe however, £24,000 to upgrade his Zonda brakes and a further £12,000 on a new gearbox..then came home and spent £290 on his Clio Trophy ;)

Definitely agree with you about Simon George, wanted to ask him what he actually did for a living but he seemed to be busy chatting away with the other Lambo club members when i saw him. Still, if you really want something you do what ya can to get it. Harry does indeed seem to be loaded though from reading his long-term reports each month!

Fiat Coupe 20vt
All those Italian cars and no AA vans.. amazing :p

Lol, good point, i don't think i actually saw any breakdown vehicles in the vicinity at all throughout the day! The owners of the Abarth race cars did seem to have a bit of trouble getting them started though!