ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autofinesse triple and then power seal or tough coat...

So I am looking at getting a new sealant for the daily and was also thinking I might as well get some triple at the same time

is there any reason why you should not use triple and then power seal on top? Or would tough coat be better? Would the filers in triple cause a problem?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Power seal is a very long lasting sealant that needs to be worked well for it to bond. Ideally with a DA. Whereas toughcoat is simply spray on, buff around and wipe off. Power seal will bond over tripple but performs better on a bare paint base

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
i used tripple, toughcoat then spirit today first use of toughcoat and cant believe i never used it sooner SOOOO easy to apply and remove results are stunning a! i am impressed :)

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Toughcoat over Tripple is a brilliant combo, very durable and gives a lovely wet finish especially on lighter coloured paints.

I am a big fan of C2V3 but you can't go wrong with either tbh.