ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

autoglym products

R27 - 77/500
pick up a leaflet today of thier range,

quite fancy the

vinyl and rubber care
bumper care
active insect remover
alloy wheel seal
engine and machine cleaner

already use SRP and EGP also tar remover.

basically i wondered if u guys know of better products to do the job by other companies.

also is the ultra deep shine gear any good? and is it used after SRP but befor EGP or instead of?

ta

Skoda Fabia vRS
UDS is instead of SRP

the bumper care is excellent though id go for Chemical Guys New Look Trim Gel now instead

vinyl and rubber care, cant fault it, not really fussed with it though, but tbh ive not tried that many interior treatments, my car is 13 years old and the interior doesnt seem to respond to treatments

engine and machine cleaner is quite popular

not tried the others yet but a very popular wheel seal is the Poorboys World one, as is the Poorboys Bug Squash

106 GTi
UDS is not really instead of the SRP as even Autoglym say the Extra Gloss wont bond to it. I have bottle of UDS I have hardly used as it is pain on and off. Should be used instead of SRP and EGP really.

I am a big fan of most of the AG range except for the Car Shampoo.

Bumper Care can not be beaten on textured trim, the Vinyl and Rubber is great on tyres, not a fan of it inside as it will leave things far to glossy.

The are other products that will do the job but the AG range is very good, all it lacks IMO is Clay and a decent shampoo and a carnuba wax.

R27 - 77/500
cool cheers guys, prob just stick with AG then, just ordered some p21s so be ok for wax,

never used clay, whats its benefits? even when i used SRP and EGP my car seems shiney, cant imagine it being even brighter.

106 GTi
Clay removes all the stuck on stubborn bits washing alone can't. After use your paint will feel like glass - so smooth. Polishes and waxes will go on so much easier.

AG SRP and EGP is great combo, P21s on top will give more gloss, depth and wetness a worthy extra step.

R27 - 77/500
excellent, will prob get some clay bought then, what would you suggest? sorry prob answered these questions loads!!

al

ST on the way...
I've used UDS on my car since i've had it (only every 6 months or so) and my black R5 before that and it's excellent for dark paint IMO.

I use UDS then EGP with P21s on the top and it always works well.

Agree with Rich tho, it's a reeet baastard to get off once it's on!!

106 GTi
I prefer to use the best products to do the job, rather than limit my options to one brand.

personally I never got on meguires, tried it gave it so many chances........will admit the 3 step polish system jobbie is pretty good, lots of hard work and when i went back to autoglym it does the same with so little effort LOL

and the vinyl and bumper care is the s**t!! cant be beaten imo