ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Automatic xenons no longer working

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Just had the bulbs changed on the 172 and now they don't automatically turn on. Work fine by manually turning them on. I'll be speaking with the garage tomorrow but just thinking could it be something they haven't attached when they change the bulb??

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Turn the key to the last position before the car starts then flick your lights on and off twice then you should hear a beep.

Pretty sure that's how you do it

Ph2 172 (black bean)
Now not sure if this is linked but the washer jets on the lights aren't working anymore, I've re-activated the auto lights but the washers are no longer working, any ideas?

Golf GTD Mk7
iirc there are two pump for sprays, but I can't remember if it's one for front, one for back, or one seperate for the lights. Are the windscreen ones working? could be a blockage. Are the washer ones leaking?

FF 182
Keep your finger on for over a second to activate the headlight washers i believe, don't do quick flicks

Seat Ibiza
Its one pump for the headlights and one for front and rear screens.

Check theres voltage to the pump.