ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autopia - What Should I Buy, Suggestions Please

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
I will shortly be ordering a PC (Sonus SFX Polisher Kit to be exact) thanks to some help from 182_blue.

I've got some products in mind already thanks again to 182_blue! but i thought i'd ask what everyone else thinks i should buy while i'm there.

I will place the order tomorrow so i can check any suggestions between now and then.

Fire away chaps...

Gal

A Clee O
Also interested in this although what sort of transformer am I looking at buying and any links would be helpful as well please :)

'18 Megane dci
Leo182 said:
Yep ordering some extra SFX spot pads/pads

p21s, any good for black/gold paint?

Rich will be your man for that question, I did intend to use it on my red car yesterday but rain stopped play :(

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Yeah, i've seen pics of Rich's black/gold 182, awesome to say the least.

I'd like to get mine like that, perfection full stop.

RB 182
Leo182 said:
Yeah, i've seen pics of Rich's black/gold 182, awesome to say the least.

I'd like to get mine like that, perfection full stop.
I'm sure it's the P21s is what Rich swears by for most colours, and has come up well on his car.

106 GTi
P21s is great on any colour.

Though on Black I prefer a mixture of Souveran and Nattys Blue. P21s will look damn good to, as 95% is in the prep stages anyway.

From Autopia, must's are at least 2 of each pad, light cut, polish and finishing. As one is never enough incase it does get dirty or you need to try an aonther product with the same pad.

The 4 inch spot pad kit is a must on a clio to allow you to easily do the lower portions, front and rear valances and tailgate.

Also look into the Sonus microfibers - Der Wunder Buffing towels are my favourite ever. Worth picking up a few packs IMO.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Rich said:
P21s is great on any colour.

Though on Black I prefer a mixture of Souveran and Nattys Blue. P21s will look damn good to, as 95% is in the prep stages anyway.

From Autopia, must's are at least 2 of each pad, light cut, polish and finishing. As one is never enough incase it does get dirty or you need to try an aonther product with the same pad.

The 4 inch spot pad kit is a must on a clio to allow you to easily do the lower portions, front and rear valances and tailgate.

Also look into the Sonus microfibers - Der Wunder Buffing towels are my favourite ever. Worth picking up a few packs IMO.

Cheers Rich, just read your other post aswell so already knew you prefer Souveran and Nattys Blue.

Pics are unbelievable yet again, think i'll listen to the master!

106 GTi
Looks a good order, you could get some of the Sonus Clay aswell, or just get the Megs stuff over here.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Rich said:
Looks a good order, you could get some of the Sonus Clay aswell, or just get the Megs stuff over here.

Think i'll get the clay aswell, works out around £7 in our money wheres over here it seems to be £12 - £13 quid!