ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Autumn

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Probably last drive out and about this year and a couple of leafy pics before being tucked away for Winter.

a_malvern1_zps5ri54tsz.jpg

a_malvern2_zpstzkooqkm.jpg

a_malvern3_zpsvirnfkis.jpg

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
probably the same reason as me, whats the point of kicking the s**t out of it with road salt if you have several other cars that you don't plan on keeping long enough to rot on you.

RB Clio 182
Never seen a 53 plate 182 before, thats why I asked the question, I thought it would either be a freaky early 182 or a 172 with a 182 rear bumper, wheels and exhaust :)

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Just to clarify lads....
It's defo a 182, first registered in Feb 2004 on a 53 plate - I think most people/dealers waited till March and the 04 pate, but original owner intended to put it on his own personal plate and so for many years, but since our ownership have both reverted to original 53 plate and now the present personal but still 53 plate (if that makes any sense).

Yeah, I know, I'm always thinking I must use it more, the last twelve months only about 300 miles, so about £2 a mile, but still worth every penny.
Thanks for the interest
CM

obcuz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi MrTom
It's done a good many miles already, I think its on about 123k.
Like an old nag put out to grass I guess. (and yeah - I'll probably be next)

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ive seen an 07 plate 182 somewhere before, cant remember the story though.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
That cant be right, maybe an 06 campus.
It was something like the car was a UK car but was sent to the wrong renault garage abroad and was eventually brought back to the UK.

BG Clio 182
There's an unregistered Brooklands Ford Capri still knocking about. It's trailered everywhere as it obviously isn't registered. Imagine registering it on a 16 plate lol.

Renault Clio Mk2
speaking of the number plates i saw a 197 the other day with a xx-54 plate, must have been personalised, but the exact same format as a normal plate haha, did a double take