ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

average 182 price

whats the average price then of a 182?

A friend has been offered 12k for an import with metallic paint and alarm. non cup though.

is this a good price?

When i was looking for an import 182 the best deal i thought i got was 12450 with cup spoilers only so that aint a bad price 12k

Reason i didnt go for it was coz i needed to fit an alarm so i went to a Renault dealer they offered me 0% finance so i took that option which i think is better....

^^^^

Got mine from Barkers to, Racing Blue but without cup pack and they are imported direct from France, unlike Motorpoint who sometimes import from Cyprus. I know Barkers have a couple of Black Golds in for £11,995 but thats all with no cup options, last I heard they where attempting to get more.

http://www.barkerspreston.com/http://www.barkerspreston.com/

Look for a Metallic blue Saxo VTR, thats my old car :( I miss her, NOT!!!!!!

Some Renaut dealers will cut you a good deal. After making initial enquires with my local dealer I got a quote for a new UK sourced 182 with both Cup packs in Black gold. Deal was on the road with 12m tax etc for £12200 through my corperate scheme

I didnt want the hassle of selling my rep mobile private so after getting a couple of finance and trade in quotes from elsewhere I worked out a monthly payment then quoted the deal as: my car for deposit and £XXX per month.

After a 40 minute wait and two free coffees he came back £1.80 per month over budget. They may have been another few ££s to play with but I was pleased with the deal. Zero when its swap over time is worth the extra ££ to me.

When shopping around bear in mind the total cost including tax, alarm/imobiliser (if required) and finance. If you use renaults own finance, often at a similar rate to other providers they get a kick back which can equate to an extra few £££ off your new car.

If you get a real dealer Renault can be worth a look.

Motorpoint and other dealers may offer a good deal but when it comes to ££ per month it often balances out.

Anyone know the current delivery window, order was going in today so theyre calling me tomorrow with the details.

Quote: Originally posted by rwaterman on 19 April 2004

When i was looking for an import 182 the best deal i thought i got was 12450 with cup spoilers only so that aint a bad price 12k

Reason i didnt go for it was coz i needed to fit an alarm so i went to a Renault dealer they offered me 0% finance so i took that option which i think is better....

interested to know what sort of deal you got here mate, deposit, monthly payments, period of loan etc....if you dont mind that is!

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 22 April 2004
im getting a 182 with sat nav/cup suspension in black/gold for 11,600, ordering the beast tommorow.

SAT NAV (about 1500 quid!!) included inthe lowest price ever of 11600!!!! HONESTLY!!! whats the price without it then????

the price i can get the 182 standard is 10100 inc VAT. It shame i could get the cup spoiler though cos of the sat nav, might try and buy it from the dealer when the car arrives and get em to fit it?

Ford Fiesta

cris ive been on with renault uk today to try and get a reason why they cant supply a 182 with sat nav and spoliers, they didnt have a clue. Still trying to find the real reason though as Ive seen pics with both options. C

Cris have they told you where they mount the cd rom drive for the sat nav?

I was thinking about getting Renault to put the spoilers on after but am in 2 minds... means the painting it all up then fitting it, etc...

Bradfordland - Dont know where the cd rom drive for the sat nav goes, but got a feeling it will be under the driver or front passenger seats. But im hoping that the sat nav will work still when i replace the standard headunit with my kenwood screen??

I think the only reason why renault dont put sat nav and spoiler 2gether is because the cup spoiler will bend the areial when the boot opens thus renault dont want any1 making warenty claims when the areial breaks or the paint on spolier is scratched!!!

Ford Fiesta

the aerial is flexible tho cant see it doing ahything wrong, my dynamique areial was only 2mm away from touching.

Hope they dont put cd rom drive under passenger seat cos theres a storage tray under there and not under drivers seat as my 6 disc changer going there.....

if it did go under the passenger seat then i would though they would take the storage compartment out, cos i thought thats where the cd changer goes usually anyway? il try and find out to see if any1 in the forum gots one and knows the answer!

Im getting mine for £10,800 with suspension pack, spoiler pack, & upgrader speakers and 6 CD changer. I have a friend who works at Renault ;)