ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Avo suspension group buy

Mini cooper
As above is anyone on here on board with the group buy for some coilovers says it’s 30% off. I’ve contacted them for a set for my ph1, just seeing if anyone’s had any experience with them or there products.

For those not on insta the email contact on there is olly@avouk.com
7F6CEDD0-9E42-4FBB-B3C6-20333C220EE9.png

Mini cooper
I’m not sure to be honest, I’ve contacted but haven’t had a response yet. Thought it seemed a bit cheap to be true. Just wondering if anyone from here had there name down

Edit- Just had a look there “RT” kit for the 172/182 is £1000 on there website, and again £1k for 197/200.

Mini cooper
Exactly, I’ve only seen couple people use them in the megs when I used to have one. But like you said how much better than a set of b14’s as I’m only after a fast road set up don’t need all adjustability of the dampening.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
I used to run avo r1 kit on the rally Puma. Realy rate them and customer service was good also. I have no idea of what they are like for Renaults.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Surely the whole point of a group buy is going to a supplier and requesting a discount on a bulk order, and not a manufacturer giving a huge discount on orders for a single brand? Sounds fishy, but I don't use social media so who knows!!

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I think they did a similar deal about this time last year...

Its only the RT kits btw... SKU: RT8004

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
@Clio_fool what makes you say it’s a sell out of superseded design?
Screenshot_20221208_233319_com.instagram.android_edit_29887394697522.jpg

I was thinking this meant there was new ones coming, but having reread it these could be the new design and maybe they are just trying to get them out there and noticed? Whenever someone mentions AVO coilovers I think £thousands so would never have looked at them when considering a sub £1k kit for a clio. Maybe that's the case for a lot of people?