ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

awesome clio vid chaps

Valver..
AWSOME... never seen that b4.... amamzing drivin and dam sight crazy how valvers should be drivin!!!!!! im watchin it again!!! just AWSOME!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
185 seconds of utter tastyness - some class cornering action and superb handbrake chat :approve:

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I've always thought rally drivers are the most talented of all professional race drivers.How they can carry so much speed into corners is just pure balls of steel especially down such narrow roads,i think if i was a passenger i'd actually shut my eyes,lol:eek: .
That was mega...good vid.
John

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
that was really awsome! great vid! my mums like that too!:boring: well she closes her eyes anyway! lol

J

jamesy

clio's do seem to be superb cars for handling the amount of times ive seen them round the track with one of the back wheels in the air it looks rather cool:cool: