ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B** AEK - Lansdown, Nr Bath

A4 Avant & A3
Anyone?
Silver 172, parked in the Lansdown golf club carpark.

I have actually seen this one parked up by the Bath Hospital too

A4 Avant & A3
Nah this one never had a sticker... saying that i have yet to see one 'with' a sticker.

(i'm a fine one to talk, i don't have one!)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
well i saw 2 172's in silver (both full fats), parked in the street behind the sainsbury's car park...neither had stickers....was one yours?

Black Gold Meggy 225
I hardly see any 172's, in bath. theres a couple of racing blue 182's kicking around. One is normally parked around the bear flats.

I've got a full fat black 172, and though I was one of the only ones in Bath.

Looks like theres quite a few people on hear from Bath thou?

A4 Avant & A3
I'm actually from Bristol, but work in bath. Only really tend to drive up over lansdown & drop down into weston (i think thats what it's called) down to by the RUH, from there i'm driving a pool car from work (astravan) so not really out & about in bath in my motor.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
theres 2 full fat black 172's up at bath spa university...sion hill campus

so not that rare really....thats the problem with these new motors see

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah but it seems most from bath won't come to a meet...there has been meets in bristol before and none of the above names have shown an interest really..except jamessrich

if people were interested i am sure we could sort a meet

Black Gold Meggy 225
I tried to get to the last Cribbs meet but had to work. There seems to be quite a few newbies around (inc me). maybe we should see if people would be interested?

Black Gold Meggy 225
I train at the uni, but also work at a local airfeild. depending on the interest I could look into it.