ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B & M Short shifter

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Must be changing gear to hard - mines snapped this morning..... £170 !!!!! it cost - i cant beleieve it - anyone know how to contact B & M and try to get a new one under warranty ??

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

thats f*ing terrible. thought these were supposed ot be good? is ur car not drivable now?

I am sure you may checked their site in US. Be the worst thing is - they dont even have email. They do mention this on their site. They are crazy. I recommend you to send them a letter, not email. I forgot their site, do search for web and I am sure you can find it.

Where you got the kit??? Contact the seller. And they have warranty??

BTW, how you snapped it? Changing the gear to fast?

I am sure you may checked their site in US. But the worst thing is - they dont even have email. They do mention this on their site. They are crazy. I recommend you to send them a letter, not email. I forgot their site, do search on web and I am sure you can find it.

Where you got the kit??? Contact the seller. And they have warranty??

BTW, how you snapped it? Changing the gear to fast?

thats appalling and depressing as i wanted a short shift for my car :( now there is no way il buy a B & M.

are there any other makes out there to try or a B & M the only shortshifters for clios. strange if this is the case as the company is american and they dont even have clios over there ??

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Dont buy one - im fitting a standard VW shifter in mine now - i am going to put the old one in a sock and crack the geezer that sold it me over the head with it.

ST

Quote: Originally posted by JamesRT on 02 September 2005

Sorry to hear that, dont KTR sell these? or are they equallly as sh*te?.
They are exactly the same mate......though ktec seem to think its fun to put their name on other manufacturers producs!

Ive just bought one and am having it fitted next week and im a little worried now has this happened to any one else?

MERCEDES CLS AMG

i treat my car like a dirty whore mate - it gets ragged and thrashed senseless - i wouldnt worry - in all honesty i prefer the standard shifter and am re-fitting it