ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B Roads Hunters Club Meet

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Was up there today for some food with a mate and the kids.

f**k all there, maybe it was too cold. But yeah, nothing to write home about. Couple of nice Alpines.

I really want to like the place, but service is pretty shite and there's loads of niggly bits which just make me sigh. Coffee was meh, food was meh. Kids burger was as chewy as an old school rubber.

The owner/co founder was dicking about on a monkey bike out in the paddock when we were there. No decent cars, which I know they can't help, so maybe I just timed it badly, but it's just a bit meh.

So yeah, CS meet soon guys?!!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

f**k all there, maybe it was too cold. But yeah, nothing to write home about. Couple of nice Alpines.

I really want to like the place, but service is pretty shite and there's loads of niggly bits which just make me sigh. Coffee was meh, food was meh. Kids burger was as chewy as an old school rubber.

The owner/co founder was dicking about on a monkey bike out in the paddock when we were there. No decent cars, which I know they can't help, so maybe I just timed it badly, but it's just a bit meh.

With the new Caffeine & Machine being about as far away from me as B-Road I see no point even going to B-Road now 😂

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Weather wasn't great down in SE yesterday... I went last summer for the french car night. Was ok, not a massive turnout. I got a free burger back then. Was decent for a freebie.

Have always intended to go back some point but it is basically an average pub with a big car park and a field for summer.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
With the new Caffeine & Machine being about as far away from me as B-Road I see no point even going to B-Road now 😂
Unless I have just timed it badly with my visits, but god knows how service would improve when there is 75/100 plus people there! It was really quiet, and I just felt like the staff were a bit s**t.

As for the owners dicking about on the mini moto - I dunno, just seems like a bit of a s**t show?!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I went to this last weekend:

Up at Margate - the Hornby museum.

4 cars turned up LOL

The museum was really good though and a nice cafe. Got free entry ot the museum. tbh the museum is worth a visit imo.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Ooh the Hornby museum is a bit of me. Need to go see that

Museum is really good. Not massive but a lot to look at. Scaletrix to play with. train sets to play with.

The train sets they have there are really cool. Fantatic level of detail. They have one train set which is all controlled by ipads. impressive tbh.

The museum shop is epic as well. so much interesting stuff.