ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

B Roads Hunters Meet

B Roads Hunters Meet
Posted by MrBlonde
B Roads Hunters Club Meet
Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 28, 2021 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
After the Great Caffeine & Machine meet,i would like to sort a meet for the South Region & looking at the B Roads Hunters Club place.

I know its not in the Essex/Herts region but its excuse for a drive out for the day.

located in East Sussex,Same kind of thing like Caffeine & Machine,but this time not an early start as it opens at 10am.

I'am in talks with BRHC,so will confirm on things soon on other little bits of info.

So the date i had in mind was Sunday the 29th of August but,they have a German car meet then.So will have to be a Sat again on the 28th of August or even could do the Bank Hol Monday & this gives everyone time to clean/do last bits on there cars etc.

So Dates.

SATURDAY the 28th Aug

Or

MONDAY(bank hol) 30th Aug

B Roads Hunters Club is located in Lewes,East Sussex.

Links Below of there website and Instagram.

https://brhc.group/brhc

Login • Instagram

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
ic%2Fimages%2Fico%2Ffavicon-192.png%2F68d99ba29cc8.png instagram.com

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Can we do a list please,as Edd at BRHC has asked how many are coming and if in high numbers he is going to give us our own parking area,thanks.

Just copy and paste please with your name.

1. @MrBlonde

Clio Williams 3
Just seen this I'm well in for this!! So glad something has been arraged for us down south!! Wont put my name in just yet as I have to see if I can get out if working that day but if I can I'll deffo be there!!

Clio Williams 3
Sadly I'm not gonna make this only because I cant get out of work!:(
Genuinely gutted as there seem to be so few 'meets' in the South!?
Oh well I hope everyone has a good time and hopefully join you for the next one!!!??

AMG
Not looking the best as I’ve been away for a few weeks.

Will try and get it sorted out before we leave.

Should be there 10-10.30 at latest

Simon1975

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup/Meg R26
I really wanted to come even cleaned my car but have got to go into work with short notice have a good morning everyone