ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back 4 Blood

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else getting this? Downloaded it yesterday but not had a chance to play yet. Same people that made Left 4 Dead too which was a lot of fun. Cross play too I believe.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I’ll get it eventually. Looks ace!

Used to absolutely love Left 4 Dead. Lost many, many nights on that game with mates.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Played this most of yesterday with a friend and really enjoyed it.
I was on the series X and he was on his laptop and we had no issues with crossplay or party chat.

It's a lot of fun, if you enjoyed L4D then you'll enjoy this.
Good visual, really good gameplay and plenty of campaign acts and difficulties to keep it entertaining.

My only small complaint is that they record the voice chat, which I find a little disturbing.

pws858x1izs71.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Main things I've found:

- The card system is a great addition, adds a lot of replayability.
- The acts don't feel like they've got as much personality as L4D2, theres a lot of starting off in the same old town bit then moving out somewhere else which gets repetitive and just feels a bit lazy (although COVID times might not have helped...)
- Some annoying bugs, one where it took ages to get the end of a level to trigger and in the end it seemed like it was just because one of use went down.
- Blood on your team mates is a ballache. Worse than telling who's who on BF2042. 😅

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Played the beta for this, really fun but it will be something I pick up once its down to around £20 as its no way near worth the RRP.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ive played through act 1 and 2 with a mate and had good fun. it is on Gamepass so worth giving it a go. Can get quite manic and it definitely is easier if all team slots are taken and are not bots.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
With 300+ hours logged between L4D and L4D2 - I have got my hopes up for this. I had read some middle-of-the-road reviews about it and that some people mentioned that it was 'lacking' something.

As @Greeny. says - I'll probably nab it when its cheaper and/or DLCs have been released. The current price does seem really quite high.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
With 300+ hours logged between L4D and L4D2 - I have got my hopes up for this. I had read some middle-of-the-road reviews about it and that some people mentioned that it was 'lacking' something.

As @Greeny. says - I'll probably nab it when its cheaper and/or DLCs have been released. The current price does seem really quite high.

Think it's just missing that bit of charm from L4D. The mutations/special ridden are ugly and pretty similar looking other than the shape of them instead of them being distinct characters.

The closest part I remember off the top of my head is wondering why your footsteps are all squeeky then looking down to see that the nearby crashed truck has shed a load of plush squeeky turtles everywhere. ☺️

Must admit I thought the Dark Carnival clown zombie with squeeky shoes was coming for me at first. 😱