ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back from the darkside and back in the RB182...!

RB 182 FF
So..... After a bit of an absence from the Cliosport forum I'm back again!!! I went to the darkside and bought an EP3 Type R. I was forewarned by a few on here that I'll be back in a Ranaultsport at some point and they weren't wrong... The EP3 has an awesome engine and gearbox but that was about the limit of its appeal for me...

My mum has now inherited the RB182 but I half own it so I still get to play in it.... :p @imprezaworks it's good to be back here again and the Renaultsport lure is hard to shake off... I took the RB for a blast today and bloody loved it! Talk about a go-kart, what a great little car!!! :cool:?

RB 182 FF
Yeah it's gone... Great car for 18 months, it didn't miss a beat... But I still just couldn't love it, I really can't put my finger on it as others have also said the same... The RB has been with me for 8 years now and I still love the little bugger...! I think it's the handling, its almost telepathic....!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think i found that when i had my ep3 for 6 months. The community on here does help with Clio ownership.

Nice to see you back though mate. Although you never left ;)

RB 182 FF
Cheers ImprezaDan, what do you think it is with the EP3? I'm really glad I've owned one and also i got what I paid for it as well which was a bonus... The only negative I can say about the RB is I'm 6'3" and hardly fit in it, but I still love it...

RB 182 FF
Cheers Ronny...! Yes I agree its clinical, cold and lacks character, perfect discription that is!! Also no cruise control was a real ball ache, that was just laziness on Hondas part....!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I sold my RB back in November and have bought and sold a few none thread worthy cars since.

I love the Clio 1#2 and unless it was special i won't be getting another.