ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back In a Cliosport 182 - YJ04GPS

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Hello guys, got myself another Clio for hopefully a bit of cheap trackday fun.

Artic Blue 182 Cup pack.

Anyone know anything about the car?
Goes quite well and has a few decent mods.

Recently fit a new pair of Corbeau Pro series seats.
Got some 15” team dynamics with pirelli trofeo hopefully ready for a dry cadwell 2nd Nov

For some reason my Tapatalk wont upload pics but ill fathom out a way.

Who wants to sell me a sabelt wheel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Welcome back mate. Can just upload the pics through thr attached file tab via your phone.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
attempt at pic upload, from cadwell park last week -

aQWrEDz.jpg

fJmFLk3.jpg

ozWywrJ.jpg

car was faultless apart from losing a gearbox end cap bolt, which has now been sorted ready to go again next month.

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Need to update this more, sourced some new daily wheels, to replace the 16” team dynamics it came on…

A2-C24487-02-B0-4432-9-DEA-52-A31-EDBCBDD.jpg

17-FB8186-E916-425-D-972-F-8-E8-D689-B8-E47.jpg

15x7 ET38 Speedline 2118s, wrapped them in Rainsports which ill be honest dont live up to the hype, shouldve gone for PS3’s..

will get some more pics up, hopefully when i sort out my Tapatalk

Leon
Good to see my old Clio is alive and still kicking I owned the car from 2006 till 2012 I think had some good fun in that car and many adventures

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Good to see my old Clio is alive and still kicking I owned the car from 2006 till 2012 I think had some good fun in that car and many adventures

Yeah mate its a goodun. Currently in bits gettin a new hub and wheel bearing, needs coilovers and other bits sorting as well ready for more trackday abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk