ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in clio ownership......

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Have now got rid of the 106 GTI, and purchased a valver, bit of a special one this one though!! :devilish:

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

Least your still in the club and its going to get the attention it deserves!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Ben - its fuking insane mate! And im sure its not just the petrol fumes im high on! The noise is amazing!!

this car is very rarely coming out in the damp, will kill myself lol!

Have a few plans for the finishing touches that it needs...watch this space! :)

Oh, and youll have to pop over to give me back my Fiesta XR2 ignition leads and put on some proper clio ones lol.

Im actually quite happy that someone else will be able to enjoy the car.

Mehdis got a weird fetish with doing all the hard work building them, then getting shot of them pretty fast lol.
Hope he does it again ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yes definately! lol

mehdi mentioned you wanted it back in for a few bits you wanted to finish off?

not sure about buckets, maybe, need another car for work yet.

its suprisingly comfy, drove 100 miles back on the M1, sweet as a nut!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 05 August 2005
Oh, and youll have to pop over to give me back my Fiesta XR2 ignition leads and put on some proper clio ones lol. Im actually quite happy that someone else will be able to enjoy the car. Mehdis got a weird fetish with doing all the hard work building them, then getting shot of them pretty fast lol. Hope he does it again ;)

I know! hes nutts! I had the banana off him about 2 month after hed spent a fotune on it!

Wonder what ill buy off him next year! lol

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeh still white! i like the sticker too mate! will def get another one on there! thats if i can figure out how to open the bonnet as the catch bust lol!

yea, the cable melted on the RR...lol

replace the cable and itll be fine.

Get a nice heat sheild on there though, new one.

Pull the catch, then pull the bonnet up, but you have to push the catch back into its lock posiiton before you close the bonnet.

clio williams, Ph1 172

No offence to anyone who has a 106 but I thought it was boring lol. Nice motor and ideal if you want somethin nippy and new but Craigs like me, petrol running through his veins and dont reckon the 106 was giving him enough of a kick lol.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

lol!!! paul knows me well!

suprisingly bonnet looks ok in teh flesh! really! i hated it on the pics but was suprised in the flesh!

not being bananad. love white valvers! altho the banana does look the nuts IMO!!

clio williams, Ph1 172

looks spot on how it is. i reckon just round off the edges ouf the cut out and the bonnet will look ace.

I know you so well its kinda scary lol.

flippin heck, you only had that 106gti for about 3 weeks !!!

the white valver is lovely, but imo the bonnet lets it down a bit.
I bet its fapping quick though !!!