ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in the 182 after driving around a Fiesta for a week

Mini Cooper S sport
God I missed my car!!

Took my mum's Fiesta to Cornwall and drove it around for a week. It can't be more than a 1.3, and it was so painfully slow! There were so many times when I wished I had my Clio because the fezza just had no power to overtake and struggled on every hill.

Getting back in the 182 was SO strange, I couldn't even find reverse to start with! The clutch felt REALLY heavy and the driving position felt AWFUL, like sitting in a tractor.

It's great to have the power back, up til now I didn't really appreciate how quick they actually are :)

182 inferno for long time
i get this all the time, i drive a astra 1.3diseal at work than when i go in the clio it makes it so much more fun!

MINI JCW
Its all relative though, my missus has a MCS and on its own its a pretty quick car but it feels so sluggish after driving the VXT

Try going from a Trophy to an Expression, a 20 minute shot then stuck back in my own car. It's completly unnerving the difference power wise.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I drove a 16 seater mini bus for 500 miles, then went back to my 172, was actually scared of it.

Tangoed Works
I was without my car for a whole week and getting lifts of mates. It feels so nice and lazy to potter around with the 182.

LY V6 with Recaros
I know what you mean, I drive my boyfriends 1.2 clio on a regular basis, and at one point I drove it continuosly for a week or so. It felt so good to get back in mine!