ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back to black and gold (56k hahaha)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
gave the car a good clean today then put another coat of 50/50 on. i already put p21s polish/cleaner and megs 7 the other week. i went a bit picture happy lol

DSCF1964.jpg
DSCF1968.jpg

DSCF1967.jpg

DSCF1969.jpg

DSCF1970.jpg

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1972.jpg

DSCF1973.jpg

DSCF1974.jpg

DSCF1977.jpg

DSCF1979.jpg

DSCF1980.jpg

DSCF1981.jpg

DSCF1982.jpg

DSCF1983.jpg

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/bradyboy/?action=view&current=DSCF1979.jpg

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
fantastic finish that mate!!!!! Mine has some very minor marring that i never got out of mine the other week, going over mine again with some Menzerna Final Finish in the next week or two!!

Top draw finish matey!!!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
why thank you lol going to order some ony very shorlty as ive nearly ran out of 50/50

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
thanks for the comments. i wanted to be different with the badges .

Chocolate Bar™
very very nice car this, personally i think the badges look mint against the black, need to be seen in real life i think!

M

mini-valver

Love black gold when it's clean, The gold really comes alive after a wax!

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Black gold is the colour to have if you can keep them spot on, yours looks mint!

Clio
gorgeous car mate and i like the engine cover although i cant help but think it would be ten times better with a manifold and fuel rail guard polish :D

Clio 182
seriously nice, hope u enjoy cleaning it as much as u like driving it! I admit im jealous coz next to mine urs sparkles in the sunlight mines looks like s**t.

How much time and effort is involved in getting it shining like that?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
seriously nice, hope u enjoy cleaning it as much as u like driving it! I admit im jealous coz next to mine urs sparkles in the sunlight mines looks like s**t.

How much time and effort is involved in getting it shining like that?

oh yes the car gets driven hard so its not just sitting looking pretty. it depends how many stages your doing eg. polish glaze wax etc. mine got polished then a glaze and the toped it off with the wax and t took me about 5 hours roughly

thanks for the comments people :)