ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

back with new pics - no 56k!!!

2002 172 monaco blue
all comments are welcome.... hope you like the spoiler
DSC01085.gif

DSC01080.gif

DSC01079.gif

DSC01078.gif

DSC01077.gif

DSC01076.gif

DSC01075.gif

DSC01074.gif

DSC01072.gif

DSC01071.gif

enjoy....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Did you steal it from tesco's carpark?

trolley.gif

Nah just kidding. As long as you like it but its not my cuppa. Different strokes and all that. :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Erm.

Nice door handles?

(though to be fair i have seen far far worse, and at the very least the work does look properly done.)

RenaultSport 172.
hmm...if im honest..i kinda like it hehe. i wouldnt drive it everyday, but for show use e.t.c i think its ace!

looks like ALOT of work has been done, and to a high standard...

fairplay mate :)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I quite like this, the work looks very well done, and the overall affect is good. I am sure I have seen this around, Your not around the Romford area by any chance??

you know that youll always have looks and comments from a car like that, good and bad.

i personally dont like the colour, the kit, the wheels etc

but mate, that is some serious hard work, and good work at that. well done for being different, people wont forget it in a hurry!!

jamie

Fiesta ST
I think for show, it looks good. :) A lot of effort has went into it for sure.
However, I wouldn't personally like to use it as a day to day car. It's just too "loud" for me. However, that could be also because I'm not a fan of red cars in general. Meh.

LY V6 with Recaros
I quite like this, the work looks very well done, and the overall affect is good. I am sure I have seen this around, Your not around the Romford area by any chance??

There is one that looks almost identical to that round here, I've seen it too. I'm sure it's a different guy though. I remember him posting pics a while back.

2002 172 monaco blue

yeh go down romford a bit, my girlfriend works down there and i use to live there.
my area is now dagenham near fords
thanks for the comments people, i know it's not to everybodys taste.... but it is a clio, and this is how i like mine

LY V6 with Recaros

yeh go down romford a bit, my girlfriend works down there and i use to live there.
thanks for the comments people, i know it's not to everybodys taste.... but it is a clio, and this is how i like mine

Did you have a different user name before, Romford something, I'm sure I remember him posting pics too? Either I'm going mad or there is a car very similar to yours about lol!

2002 172 monaco blue

Did you have a different user name before, Romford something, I'm sure I remember him posting pics too? Either I'm going mad or there is a car very similar to yours about lol!

yeh deb182, used to be called clio_romford but changed my name once i became member. plus i dont live in rmford anymore

Audi TT 225
I know how much that kinda work costs along with the time and effort it takes so fair play to you if thats how you want it to look.
It would look at home in a cruise/show environment. Ive only ever seen a few clio's "done up" that dont look like they just drove through the accessories isle at halfords and came out the other end with everything stuck on so in that respect its well done. Ive seen tons of clio's with kits and they all look stuck on but this one doesn't.

Personally tho its still not my taste, Ive gone right off cars modified for looks, crammed full of ice etc but I thinks Im just getting old!

Golf R soon...
I like it! Nicely done to a good quality from what I can see!

Do you have any pics of the interior? Wouldn't mind a gander :D

2002 172 monaco blue
dash is getting resprayed, another bit of money... thanks for the comments once again