ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Backing up iPhone 3GS to previous iPad 2 sync.

Edition 30
Right, ever since my first iPhone about 2 and a half years ago I've never had any problems when I've got a new one and synced it up to a previous iPhone sync everything has been fine.

Now for some reason, I think it being to the new iTunes, my back up is not showing a sync from my old iPhone 4 from about 2 weeks ago.

So I've tried doing it to my iPad one in October, because it gave the option and it doesn't want to work.

Is there any reason? The iPhone is a 16gb but I don't know how big the iPad sync is. Could it be the size?

I don't want to re-install everything singularly, like apps etc. It won't even sync my music separately either.

Edition 30
I just tried another sync.

It gets to step 2, the info bar says 'determining which apps to sync' then it fails and goes back to the apple logo!