ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bad car, bad pics , awesome location :)

work for BMW
Drove up to Dartmoor today , I have been a student in Plymouth for 3 years and never went until now for some reason , the roads and scenery are incredible I just wish I wasn't there in a 106 !! Saw so many people going for spirited drives .. I will return with a decent car !

IMG_20130602_164708.jpg

IMG_20130602_164650.jpg

IMG_20130602_164746.jpg

Not the worst car to be in! Sure you had a little bit of fun ;) Will have to pay Dartmoor a visit looks really nice.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Cant agree more with the location, Dartmoor is epic. As long as its clear and there are no animals in the road!

work for BMW
Haha yea the animals just run onto the road at random times , definitely have to keep an eye out ! Amazing roads everywhere though !

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Cant agree more with the location, Dartmoor is epic. As long as its clear and there are no animals in the road!

This. I love living so close to it.

Must be nearly time for a Dartmoor meet, given the weather.

There's even better locations than that on Dartmoor OP ;)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Nothing wrong with a little 106, even in standard base spec they handle well. All you need is one of the more fruity engines and some better brakes and off you go

work for BMW
This. I love living so close to it.

Must be nearly time for a Dartmoor meet, given the weather.

There's even better locations than that on Dartmoor OP ;)

Yea i went to a fair few different spots that day , all incredible :) the 106 is tidy enough especially for the price I got it but definitely lacks power

ST
Nothing wrong with 106 QS' - was technically my first car @ 18, was my mums car but i got the use of it when i passed my test.. Tho after 3 months, 4 new tyres, clutch, front discs and pads my old man swiftly took the keys back and bought me a new dynamique lol.