ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad OCD when it comes to cleaning cars...

1.2 Power to the People..
I suffer slightly from Obbsessive-Compulsive-Disorder. not big time but when it comes to cleaning my car i find i'm out there all day cleaning it, wiping off bits of dust etc.

Its bloody annoying when it comes to cleaning my car lol.

Friday- Washed it and waxed it

Saturday-T-cut, claybar

Sunday-Resin polished etc etc

Monday-Wipe over and clean wheels etc and detail

Thats example, not exact order but the result.....phwoahh

13.jpg

DSC02761.jpg

DSC02769.jpg

14.jpg

ST
I had a black dynamique before the 182...

I used to wash with megs gold class or nxt, polish with auto glym super resin, seal with auto glym extra gloss protection then finish with megs gold class wax...

Used to shine like glass!!

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Looks not bad, ya waxed it then polished it a few days after :eek:
it's looking pretty good but looks you have some swirls in pic #3

No more clio's for me!
Its because you own a black car matey...i've had it ever since i picked mine up! lol I'm always cleaning mine, really pisses the girlfriend off!

I blame Richs holy grail of black clio's! lol :)

106 GTi
Don't bring me into it, I don't have OCD!

T cut actually installs smaller scratches and swirls, ditch it for some Meguiars Scratch X.

1.2 Power to the People..
lol ok guys.

i used t-cut on some bits then merguilars clay bar, autoglym resin polish then merguilars detailer and wiped away with a terry towel.

no doubt i'll be doing the same tommorow lol. im in the process of selling it so dont want it dirty.

Black 172 MK2
lol any swirls or slight marks youll never get away with it on cliosport, these lot notice everything :p looks a very good effort.