ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BAE Systems Warton billabong pic......

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Black billabong parked outside 5 hangar was very dirty which caught my attention then realised there was a cliosport sticker in the back window which looks like one of f0xy's.

16042008097.jpg

Mk4 .:R32
told you clio's are rife around warton. Can even see an RB 182 in the background. No cup packs though...school boy

How ridiculous does the Subaru look with that stupid spoiler? I know it's supposed to serve a purpose but I think it looks crap/boy racerish.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
told you clio's are rife around warton. Can even see an RB 182 in the background. No cup packs though...school boy

How can you tell from that pic its not got cup packs lol. I know its not got cup packs because he passes me most mornings.

And you ignored me at dinner leaving site, I was walking back into site from the shop and you went past and I could still hear you half way to wrea green lol. Gorgeous noise your car makes!!!

Mk4 .:R32
Lol cos I work near where that RB 182 parks and walk past it sometimes!

I didnt see you, you flid lol. Ooo its loud sometimes, still tempted by a decat. waaAAAM-p-p-p-p-p

Mondeo
Wow, I worked at Warton (Jan 05) for a few months before transferring down to Waterlooville (left Dec 05). Whilst at Warton was in some rabbit warren porta-cabins over looking the grass and, err long thin tarmac strip ;-)

At the time I had a Freelander Sport Td4 in a bright blue colour, so not likely to have attracted the attentions of CS spotters ;-)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Lol cos I work near where that RB 182 parks and walk past it sometimes!

I didnt see you, you flid lol. Ooo its loud sometimes, still tempted by a decat. waaAAAM-p-p-p-p-p

Decat FTW. Get it done don't be such a girl!!!

Clio 1.4 16v Dynamique
haha that was mine last week!! cleaned it now though, main road is closed from were i liev so i was going down proper single track country roads all week and didn thave time to clean it,.

i work in 5 hangar by the way, its only a 1.4 16v aswell.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
haha that was mine last week!! cleaned it now though, main road is closed from were i liev so i was going down proper single track country roads all week and didn thave time to clean it,.

i work in 5 hangar by the way, its only a 1.4 16v aswell.

You work in 5 Hangar lol. I work in 5 hangar aswell atm because I'm an apprentice. I work with Richard Heaton, whats your real name lol.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Theres quite a few I think. I've spotted a few and there's at least 6 clios that are on here.