ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baked Bean & BG 182's (Edinburgh)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Spotted a Baked Bean 182 on friday night in morningside, Followed me till Greenbank Shell garage and then up to the by-pass at hillend.
Then spotted it again this morning (Sat) once again in morningside area (Holy Corner)
Modded Exhaust system and small F1 sticker on the bonnet.
Reg is FV54 N*R

Spotted a BG 182 at Newbridge on friday night around 11.30pm, Came off motorway at Mcdonalds and went into get petrol.
Male driver with female passenger
Reg is SD55 A*K

Clio 182
Inferno was me mate. Nice wee blast we had.. Glad I decided to get on the bypass (even though I was basically home!). There's a trophy that parks up in the Grange (near Spottieswood St.), that you?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Hi There Buddy,

I was on the red with the petrol light on but when you went past i decided to ditch the petrol and go the long way about a short cut. I had to head back to dreghorn for so go-go juice.

I have seen the one in Spottieswood St and got a couple of pictures of it

Trophy001.gif

Trophy002.gif

There is also one that parks on Braid Ave and its number 215 with the Reg being T25 PHY

I have also seen this one in tesco car park at corstorphine 24.

Picture002-1.gif

Picture001-1.gif

I then seen another one parked on castle terrace at the back of lothian road along with my car and my brothers 197.

photo-1-3.gif

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Quite a few kicking about! I was actually looking at one before getting mine, just decided against the 2k extra spend at the time. So nice though, especially those recaros!

Where about are you based?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Im out in West Lothian Buddy.

Work in town at the weekends so you might see the car kicking about then.

Gally from the forum is also out my way and he has just bought a Trophy not so long ago also.