ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baldock Works Clio V6 Racer

172 Track Car
Sequential, 310hp and a lovely race car build. Ex works team that last competed Silverstone 6 hours October 2012. Lovely Phase 1

172 Track Car
Suppose you might want to know a bit more, I work for the power unit (engine) half of Mercedes' F1 operation which is called Mercedes AMG HighPerformancePowertrains in Brixworth. We are responsible for the power unit and supply engines to three customer teams; Force India, Williams and Manor. Our sister company is Mercedes AMG Petronas and they are responsible for the chassis side. I've been a Graduate Engineer since August 2015 and was an intern there from August 2013 to September 2014, in that time I've been lucky enough to have a multitude of roles and responsibilities including failure investigation, calibration and design of both hybrid and conventional systems.