ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ball joint part number here!!

03 RS clio 172 flameR
YOUR QUEST IS OVER!

almost drove me insane trying to get the right ball joint for my 172, fitted the wrong one first which the DJs at europarts gave me, but then second time lucky i have found one for a almost perfect fit!

the first one i had stuck into the abs reluctor ring and ground it down a little bit :S. but abs is still working fine,
but the second one i brought was a little shorter, fitted with ease and is about 1mm away from the reluctor ring, so fitting is fine now.
only worry is that it might be that its 1mm away from the ring beacuse the ring has been ground down by the other balljoint. however, simply fitting this ball joint and then having a look/spinning the hub shall tell you the truth, if it is the case it needs to loose a mm. angle grind or file a mm off, simples?

another thing is that this comes with the 12mm bolt holes instead of the 10mm i got on the other one. so no need to drill if you have a 172.

mine is a 03 plate 172 so if it doesnt fit your cup/182/skoda, its not my fault as i only know it fits the 172.

hope this is of some help to you guys,

£13.50 from europarts!

europarts part number: 617745220
part number : 7701468411