ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ball Joints

225 Cup & Williams
They will do the trick. I bought 2 of the Lemforder ones as iirc they make them for renault, citreon etc.

172 Cup
They will do the trick. I bought 2 of the Lemforder ones as iirc they make them for renault, citreon etc.

Ah I wasn't aware of that - is there much difference between the two as I don't paying the bit extra if necesarry.

Seat Ibiza
I fitted mine myself the other day, the Lemforder ones from Euro have all new bolts and new hub nut too.

Not a bad job.

172 Cup
Any help on removing this:

2ikwp36.jpg

172 Cup
You'll need to grip the nut on the other side, as obviously its spinning the whole bolt/nut.

I removed the nut expecting the bolt to come straight out.

The thread has burred on the bolt and i cant get thr nut back on the thread :(

ph1 172
You should get a new one with your new ball joint, therefore you can try turning it and tapping the other end with a hammer. The hole is not threaded so if you do damage anything it will only be the ends of the thread on the old bolt.