ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banana Pics...

still looks stunning, but cant keep thinking a lighter shade on the wheels would improve it again, the black is just too dark

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Docter fox, just click cancel...works for me? Just click on the download link dont try to save as..

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Bryan the wheels always look really dark in my pics especially in comparison to the bodywork! lol Bit better in real life...plus they weight fook all so they are staying on.

yeah i knew about the weight, even in craigs pictures the wheels always looked too dark for my liking, a refurb wouldnt add too much weight would it?

certainly has changed since weight had it though, i remember it having the black bonnet on a red car, oh how times change

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

6.9kgs IIRC ....got a few more weight saving plans + willy track and coilovers are on the shopping list.:)

looking good, always liked that car. i remember it when it was red with white turbines !
it will look loads better once the inside is painted,
lmao @ the 1.2 badges !

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Yes mate Im going.... come over and check it out on the williamsclio stand. You got the same wheels on yours?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Under the bonnet is staying red for the minute....will be done some time.....When Ive got some more cash! lol
Apparantly to get it done properly costs £££

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
  Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 07 April 2005

That should become a CS owned car. Its been in the club with 3 different members now!
4 mate.... Weight, Clean16v, Adams_16v and me!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 07 April 2005

Interior looks mint fella!

But yeah you can see the bumper is lighter, they re-doing it?
Nah Ive taken the car back as I need it...they already had it since Monday. Ill prob get it sorted somewhere else...why is it impossible to find a quality bodyshop!?:mad: