ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Banbury/Starcity Meet 25/11/07

V6 230
Had a good meet today, nice to see lots of new people and enjoyed the spirited driving on the twisties :)
Just a few of my pics:
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture049.jpg

IMG%5D

172 Race Car
man theres alot of blue in those pics. Looks like a good meet. Might have to try and make the next one

J

JACKO CUP 172!

was a good day..all the cars that came up from oxford were fithy!!lol wyborn where did u go??

V6 230
Sorry mate had a look round the shops then pissed off home lol
I ent allowed out when its dark :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Sorry mate had a look round the shops then pissed off home lol
I ent allowed out when its dark :)

ha ha you mean your scared of the dark;) . was quite a funny drive home every 1 got split up and ended up all over the place..lol

V6 230
Lol we ended up getting a bit lost trying to get to the M42 but was ok in the end :)
Was a really good day in the end wasnt it? Probably the scariest drive in the wet ever lol

MK2 Clio V6 255
Had a great day peeps, was awsome driving around those roads.

Was a bit hairy at times but loved it.

My motor looks mingin.................but soooooooooo s e x y!!!

Golf R soon...
Had a great day peeps, was awsome driving around those roads.

Was a bit hairy at times but loved it.

My motor looks mingin.................but soooooooooo s e x y!!!

Shame it aint an R32 ;)

Lovely motor really! I'm just jealous! :(

Monblue bombay badboy!
Thanks to you all for coming was a great day. Definately gonna do it again i wanna drive them roads in the dry;)

MK2 Clio V6 255
Your V6 did look awesome mate, just been doing the sums as want a ph1 V6 asap lol (b*stard) :)

Do it mate, you'll love it.

Alot of peeps will tell you not to get one cos running etc is exspensive, yeah some things are but its nothing over the enjoyment factor.

Just make sure you get one thats had the cambelt done, you dont really wanna shell out another grand on the motor after youve just bought it.

V6 230
Your V6 did look awesome mate, just been doing the sums as want a ph1 V6 asap lol (b*stard) :)

Do it mate, you'll love it.

Alot of peeps will tell you not to get one cos running etc is exspensive, yeah some things are but its nothing over the enjoyment factor.

Just make sure you get one thats had the cambelt done, you dont really wanna shell out another grand on the motor after youve just bought it.

The deciding point was when i could hear your V6, when you were 3/4 cars infront over my radio and Jackos stereo blasting Britney Spears at full volume :)

Might have to sell the quick and get a V6 and Williams for daily running :cool:

Lol we ended up getting a bit lost trying to get to the M42 but was ok in the end :)
Was a really good day in the end wasnt it? Probably the scariest drive in the wet ever lol

Did you manage to get any pics of me driving like an idiot? Or we're you too busy trying to keep up :cool:

Elise S1 B&C 140
Good pics, and a great meet. Some of those roads werea bit hairy (Crap tyres) would love to drive them in the dry though awesome great to meet some more of you guys and puts some faces to the names

Oh and Dennis i want your motor, its mint

V6 230

Did you manage to get any pics of me driving like an idiot? Or we're you too busy trying to keep up :cool:

:) I might have one or two of you but as you said most of my efforts were to not crash into you lol, and my passenger was just hanging on for dear life :S

Will look for pics after work and post them

J

JACKO CUP 172!

The deciding point was when i could hear your V6, when you were 3/4 cars infront over my radio and Jackos stereo blasting Britney Spears at full volume :)

thanks to wyborn for lending me the britney spears cd and also the spice girls album:rasp:

CBR1K, F21 125D
wish i knew bout it earler as i went to mk instead was ok not brill thou :( alot of chavs in crapy half done up fezzi's

CBR1K, F21 125D
the meets that are around oxfordshire area i used to go to the bicester ones but they are crap and no one eva seems to go to them anymore